As this article goes to press, the Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Association (WAHMA) is assuming the leadership role for developing community-based Hmong health education programs in the Wausau area.
What does WAHMA stand for?
WAHMA stands for Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Association (est. 1984; Wausau, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAHMA
- World Animal Health Information Database
- Washington Artists Health Insurance Project
- World Animal Health Information System
- Washington Alliance for Healthcare Insurance Trust (Lynwood, WA)
- Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong
- Washington Association of Historical Living Arts
- Why Does This Always Happen to Me?
- Work at Home Marketing
- Work At Home Mom(s)
- Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Assistance (Wausau, WI)
- What A Horrible Night to Have A Curse (album; Black Dahlia Murder)
- Waffle House
- West African Health Organisation (ECOWAS)
- World Arabian Horse Organization
- Work at Home Opportunity Organization
- Working At Home - Out of Office
- Washington Area Housing Partnership (Washington, DC; est. 1991)
- Whitby Abbey Headland Project (UK)
- Work at Home Parents
- Wisconsin Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance