This will allow Dubai Creek to receive and anchor bigger dhows which previously couldn't enter there," said Ibrahim Mohammed Juma, the head of Coastal Engineering Unit at the Coastal Zone and Waterways Management Section of the municipality's Environment Department.
What does WWM stand for?
WWM stands for Waterways Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WWM
We have 51 other meanings of WWM in our Acronym Attic
- West Weald Landscape Project (England, UK)
- What Would L Ron Hubbard Do?
- Western Wisconsin Literacy Services (Independence, WI)
- What Would Larry Say?
- West Wisconsin Land Trust
- Wet Weights of the Left Ventricle
- What Would Lizz Watch? (blog)
- Wisconsin Women Library Workers (Madison)
- Women Who Love Women
- Wagin/Woodanilling Landcare Zone (Australia)
- White Working Male
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (TV gameshow)
- Widowed White Male
- Wigner-Weyl-Moyal (theory)
- Wilson Wolf Manufacturing
- Wing Weapons Manager (aircraft maintenance)
- Winning Ways Management, Inc. (Manitou Springs, CO)
- Working with Men (charity; UK)
- World Wide Manufacturing (various locations)
- World Wide Mobility (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The public open beaches have witnessed a significant increase in the number of visitors since last month, especially during the weekends, engineer Alya Abdul Rahim Al Harmoudi, Head of Coastal Zone and Waterways Management Section in the Municipality, said.
Dome was recently deployed for the Coastal Zone and Waterways Management section of Dubai Municipality, the first HF Radar System for measuring the actual ocean currents along the UAE coast.
Without immediate restoration work and 'a complete change in mindset' about waterways management, rivers such as the Severn and the Trent could become devoid of wildlife and prone to ever more devastating floods.
Port development is slow, frustrated by high costs and budget cutbacks at all levels of government, and the waterways management infrastructure generally lags behind available technology.
7 million tonnes of cargo per year, said Ibrahim Mohammed Juma, the head of Coastal Engineering Unit at the Coastal Zone and Waterways Management Section of the municipality's Environment Department.
I have not issued any ban because there are surfers already there, we know they are there," said Alia Al Harmoudi, head of the coastal zone and waterways management section at the environment department of Dubai Municipality.
According to Alya Al Harmoudi, head of Coastal Zone and Waterways Management Section at the Environment Department, the new system has started functioning recently and the primary data and images, that have been collected so far, were "highly accurate and exceeded our expectations.