Tallmadge, OH 44278-2719) Circle 6 on card Waterjet recycling dispenser The Ward 24 waterjet abrasive recycling dispenser is said to prove itself as a necessity to significantly reduce operating costs of waterjet cutting machines.
What does WARD stand for?
WARD stands for Waterjet Abrasive Recycling Dispenser
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WARD
We have 3 other meanings of WARD in our Acronym Attic
- Westcumb Amateur Radio Club (Amherst, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- World Administrative Radio Conference
- World Advertising Research Center
- World Alliance of Reformed Churches
- World Administrative Radio Conference of 1992
- Warfarin Versus Aspirin for Reduced Cardiac Ejection Fraction
- Weighted Average Remaining Contractual Life (accounting)
- Warranty Control Office
- Warranty Coordinator
- Walking Assistance and Rehabilitation Device
- West Africa Rural Development Project (community workers' training and education; Canadian International Development Agency)
- Western Alliance for Rail to Dulles (Reston, VA)
- Witches Against Religious Discrimination Organization
- World Amateur Radio Day
- West Africa Rice Development Association (Cote d’Ivoire)
- War Damage
- Ward Asset Management (Worcestershire, UK)
- Women Advocates Research and Documentation Center (Nigeria)
- Western Australian Rural Division Coordinating Unit
- Washington Adoption Resource Exchange (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Chicago, IL 60185) Circle 98 on card Used abrasive recycling The distributor of the Waterjet abrasive recycling dispenser will recycle used abrasive in customer facilities.
Suite 306, Charlotte, NC 28212) Circle 7 on card Recycling The WARD 24 waterjet abrasive recycling dispenser removes the waste product from a tank in an abrasive waterjet cutting system, separates the poor product into a container, then washes, cleans and dries the good abrasive so it is ready to be used again.