Dr Curtis carried out a postmortem at Waterford Regional Hospital following Mr Barry's death.
What does WRH stand for?
WRH stands for Waterford Regional Hospital (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRH
We have 27 other meanings of WRH in our Acronym Attic
- Wye River Group on Healthcare (Austin, TX)
- Weidman Reliance Group Inc. (real estate appraisals)
- Western Region Geologic Information Server (US Geological Survey)
- Wessex Regional Genetics Laboratory (UK)
- Wide-Range Gas Monitor (nuclear energy)
- Western Regional Graduate Program
- Woonasquatucket River Greenway Project (Providence, RI)
- World Rec.Gambling.Poker Tournament
- History of Work, Race, and Gender in the Urban World (graduate school concentration)
- Wadsworth Rittman Hospital (Wadsworth, OH)
- Western Region Headquarters (NOAA)
- What Really Happened? (website)
- Wildlife Removal Handbook
- Windsor Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (UK)
- Working Ranch Horse (camp and educational program)
- Wanderers' Rest Humane Association (New York state)
- Washington Reining Horse Association
- Washington Rural Health Association
- Waynesboro Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grainne Keevans of Pinewood Estate, Wexford town was taken to Waterford Regional Hospital but was pronounced dead soon after arrival.
He's in a public ward in Waterford Regional Hospital and on the road to recovery, but he will have to be fully assessed by the neurological team before he's given the go-ahead to resume riding.
Power was admitted to the intensive care unit of Waterford Regional Hospital with head injuries following his fall at Tramore on Friday, but is making steady progress.
Assistant State Pathologist Dr Michael Curtis carried out the examination at Waterford Regional Hospital on Tuesday.
The 23-year-old complained of chest pains and was rushed to Waterford Regional Hospital.
The jockey was taken to Waterford Regional Hospital and yesterday Dr Halley said: ``Rory's x-rays were clear and he's due to be released later today.
Cigarette breaks will no longer be permitted anywhere at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda, Our Lady's Hospital in Navan, Waterford Regional Hospital and three other facilities.