GIN is a joint venture between Bangor University, University College Dublin and Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
What does WIT stand for?
WIT stands for Waterford Institute of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIT
We have 94 other meanings of WIT in our Acronym Attic
- Western Idaho Shear Zone (geological feature)
- Waktu Indonesia Timur (Eastern Indonesian Time zone)
- Warhead Impact Target
- Warm Ischemic Time (organ transplantation)
- Warrior in Transition (Army)
- Washington Improv Theatre
- Washington International Teleport
- Waste Industry Training (online education)
- Water Investigation Tool
- Water-Induced Thermotherapy
- Waterfront Integration Test
- Wave Imaging Technology, Inc. (Houston, TX and Denver, CO)
- We Integrate Technology
- Weapon Impact Target
- Weapons Inspection Team
- Weapons Intelligence Team (US DoD)
- Web and Instructional Technology (various organizations)
- Web Infotech AS
- Web Institute for Teachers (seminar; University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Weld Integrity Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Sarah Kelly of Waterford Institute of Technology said: "The goal of the challenge is to create an awareness of how important it is for children to be physically active when they are young.
A bus service will cater for passengers who used to travel to the Waterford Institute of Technology.
In 2003, Scop co-published (with the Centre for Newfoundland & Labrador Studies, School of Humanities, Waterford Institute of Technology [WIT], Waterford, Ireland) The Backyards of Heaven: An Anthology of Contemporary Poetry from Ireland and Newfoundland & Labrador, and, in 2004, However Blow the Winds: An Anthology of Poetry and Song from Newfoundland & Labrador and Ireland.
The study has been conducted by leading ophthalmology and vision researchers from the Macular Pigment Research Group at the Waterford Institute of Technology.
Centre for Newfoundland & Labrador Studies, Waterford Institute of Technology.