With an eye to sustainable construction, BASF Admixture Systems has formulated a new water-reducing admixture, Pozzolith 700N, for use in ready mixed concrete designed with SCM.
What does WRA stand for?
WRA stands for Water-Reducing Admixture (concrete mix)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRA
We have 128 other meanings of WRA in our Acronym Attic
- War Relocation Authority (US WWII)
- Washington Retail Association
- Waste Regulation Authority (UK)
- Wastewater Reclamation Authority (Des Moines, IA)
- Water Reducing Admixture
- Water Resistive Additive
- Water Resources Act
- Water Resources Authority
- Water Retention Area
- Water Rights Act (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Superplasticiser SNF can be considered as a water-reducing admixture according to the classification criteria given in standard .
The high-range water-reducing admixture (HRWRA) was a polycarboxylate-based admixture with a specific gravity of 1.