We designated this as the water-insoluble fraction of UP.
What does WISF stand for?
WISF stands for Water-Insoluble Fraction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WISF
We have 2 other meanings of WISF in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement
- Women's Institute for Secondary Education and Research (Durham, NC )
- Workshop on Interdisciplinary Software Engineering Research (International Workshop)
- Wing in Surface Effect Ship (high speed ship concept)
- Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems
- Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science, and Technology
- Women in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Web Information Systems Engineering Workshops
- Well–Integrated Screening and Evaluation for Women Across the Nation (US CDC)
- Warwick Independent Schools Foundation (UK)
- Western India Science Fair
- Wolverhampton International Student Foundation Programme (UK)
- Western Information Systems Group (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Williams Industrial Services Group
- World Infrared Standard Group (pyrgeometers)
- Paraffin-Wax-Impregnated Spectroscopic Graphite Electrode
- Washington Intern Student Housing
- Washington Invitational Scavenger Hunt (Make-A-Wish Foundation fund raising event)
- Weight Institute and Surgical Healthcare (Center; Washington)
- Whole Mount in Situ Hybridization
Samples in periodicals archive:
A MeOH-soluble fraction (F-1), a MeOH- and water-insoluble fraction (F-2), a water-soluble and dialyzable fraction (F-3), an EtCH-soluble and non-dialyzable fraction (F-4) and a polysaccharide fraction (F-5) were obtained as described previously (Yamada et al.