Engineers in academia and business consider such topics as seals and seal compatibility, controlling and managing particle contamination in hydraulic fluids, noise and vibration in fluid power systems, water-glycol hydraulic fluids, bio-based and biodegradable hydraulic oils, and food-grade hydraulic fluids.
What does W-G stand for?
W-G stands for Water-Glycol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 16 other meanings of W-G in our Acronym Attic
- Windowed Version of Bahl-Cocke-Jelinek-Raviv Algorithm
- Windowed-Comparative Concurrent Built-In Self Test
- Wideband Code Division Multiple Access
- Wireless Collision Warning Message
- declared by the NCA, W-day is associated with an adversary decision to prepare for war (US DoD)
- Delayed Decision Feedback Sequence Detector with Noise Whitening Pre-Filter
- Wijma Delivery Expectancy/ Experience Questionnaire (psychology)
- Whitened Decision-Feedback Sequence Estimation
- Wide Angle Field of View
- Wiener-Khinchine Relationship
- Woringer-Kolopp Disease (also seen as WK)
- Wireless Local Area Network (also abbreviated as WLAN)
- Window-Based Least Significant Bit
- Wavelet-based Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives
- Western Pacific Satellite (DSCS)
- Wireless Private Branch Exchange
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (questionnaire)
- Winston-Salem (North Carolina, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHW Dynamic Fluid Characteristics and Heat Exchanger Effectiveness Fluid thermal characteristics for the different water streams and water-glycol solution are calculated at each time step.
Charging and purging coolant--Mix the water-glycol coolant solution and attach the charge/purge kit to the aircraft A-kit umbilical section.