Paul Pinault, executive director of the Narrangansett Bay Commission and president of the Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies, says the gap was created in large part when the federal government backed away from "its commitment to fund water and wastewater infrastructure.
What does W&WW stand for?
W&WW stands for Water and Wastewater
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Washington and Old Dominion Trail
- Welfare and Recreation (various organizations)
- Wishes & Rainbows Foundation
- Wait & See
- Water and Sewage
- Weed & Seed (crime reduction program)
- Wisdom and Sense
- Weapons and Systems Engineering Department (US Naval Academy)
- Wear & Tear
- Weapons and Tracked Combat Vehicles
- Wildstar (gaming)
- Employee Wage Report Form (IRS)
- Employee Withholding Allowance (IRS)
- Withholding Election Form for Periodic Payments (IRS)
- IRS form to request a taxpayer identification number
- Workgroup Applications Development
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation Advanced Energy Systems Division
- Westinghouse Astronuclear Laboratory
- Web - Ammunition Model (US Army WARBUCS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the economic hardships that have been facing Jordan posed severe constraints in the expansion of water and wastewater services and limitations that affected the quality of wastewater effluents.