4% increase in the water and sewer rate enacted by the City this year could pale in comparison to next year's rate hike, a top rental housing official has warned.
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Water and Sewer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAS
We have 153 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- Wait And See
- War At Sea
- War Authorized Strength
- Warsaw Airport Services (Warsaw, Poland)
- Wartime Automated System
- Wartime-Authorized Strength
- Washington Academy of Sciences
- Washington Union Station (Amtrak station code)
- Washington, DC - Commercial (general airport code covering all strips)
- Waste Activated Sludge
Samples in periodicals archive:
A leaky faucet can cost a New York property manager as much as $100 each year for water and sewer costs.