Tenders are invited for Provision Of Water Supply Points For Maintenance Of Grounds, Lawns Etc.
What does WTRSUPPT stand for?
WTRSUPPT stands for Water Supply Point
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Wireless Token Ring Protocol
- West Texas Regional Poison Center
- With Recovery and Reuse (wastewater treatment)
- World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings (International Federation of Horseracing Authorities)
- Washington Telecommunications Relay Service
- West Technology Research Solutions (Mountain View, CA)
- White-Tip Reef Shark
- Winter Trail Running Series (California)
- Wisconsin Telecommunications Relay System
- Wittwer Syndrome
- West Texas Rural Telephone
- Wastewater Treatment and Reuse Unit (Morocco)
- Wideband Transmit-Receive Unit
- Wireless Transmit/Receive Unit (networks)
- Water-Tree Retardant Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Waco Transit System
- Wanita Tuna Susila (Indonesian: Women Lacking in Morals; Prostitutes)
- Want to See
- Want To Sell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through a contract with Cubic--ESG, the FSC also had three bulk water supply points and four water buffaloes on hand to provide more than 3,000 gallons of water a day.
In this connection, the residents of the area Muhammad Ramzan told that people have to rush along with their water drums at water supply points early morning and have to stay for water several hours.
8 mln agreement relating to hydro-agricultural development and the construction of several water supply points in the province of Ifrane.
The rear garden has a patio, water supply point, large lawn and shed.
The New York City-based International Rescue Committee (IRC) has set up or repaired 66 potable water supply points, collected garbage, and serviced latrines in Ingushetia, but Ingush authorities have restricted the amount and type of aid humanitarian groups could provide to refugees in Ingushetia.
An all-inclusive private sector involvement to rehabilitate a water supply point in Mogadishu has been initiated and will be pursued intensively.
A total of 93 water samples collected from 40 water supply points in the cystic fibrosis center were studied.