House Convenes for Two-day Sitting The House sat on September 8th and 9th primarily to debate Bill 37 An Act To Amend The Energy Corporation of Newfoundland and Labrador Water Rights Act which clarifies the definition of the waters included in the legislation so that there is no overlap between the definitions of the Lower and Upper Churchill.
What does WRA stand for?
WRA stands for Water Rights Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRA
We have 128 other meanings of WRA in our Acronym Attic
- Wave Race 64 (video game)
- War Relocation Authority (US WWII)
- Washington Retail Association
- Waste Regulation Authority (UK)
- Wastewater Reclamation Authority (Des Moines, IA)
- Water Reducing Admixture
- Water Resistive Additive
- Water Resources Act
- Water Resources Authority
- Water Retention Area
- Water-Reducing Admixture (concrete mix)
- Waterfront Revitalization Area (New York)
- Wavelength Routing Architecture
- Weapons Release Authority (US DoD)
- Weapons Replaceable Assembly
- Weapons Replaceable/Replacement Assembly
- Weekly Route Average
- Weighted Risk Assets
- Welfare Reform Act
- West Ridge Academy (West Jordan, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
140) The Instream Water Rights Act authorized the state's fish and wildlife, environmental quality, and parks and recreation agencies to apply for instream water right certificates to support habitat, pollution abatement, and scenic and recreational values, respectively.
Manitoba formulates water policy through statutes such as the Water Rights Act and the Groundwater and Water Well Act.