Plans to avoid a repeat of the disaster include spending 3 billion baht on improved warning systems, 60 billion baht on reforestation, 60 billion baht on developing water retention areas and 177 billion baht on building flood ways to divert water to the sea.
What does WRA stand for?
WRA stands for Water Retention Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRA
We have 128 other meanings of WRA in our Acronym Attic
- World Racing 2 (game)
- Wave Race 64 (video game)
- War Relocation Authority (US WWII)
- Washington Retail Association
- Waste Regulation Authority (UK)
- Wastewater Reclamation Authority (Des Moines, IA)
- Water Reducing Admixture
- Water Resistive Additive
- Water Resources Act
- Water Resources Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site is dotted with water retention areas that clean and reduce the amount of run-off leaving the site by about 50 percent.