Army Corps of Engineers Water Resources Support Center, Institute for Water Resources, February 1994): 11.
What does WRSC stand for?
WRSC stands for Water Resources Support Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRSC
We have 13 other meanings of WRSC in our Acronym Attic
- Work Related Skills and Assessment
- World Rabbit Science Association
- Western Returned Scholars Association Chamber of Commerce (China)
- Weather Radio Specific Area Message Encoder
- Wind River Search and Rescue (Washington)
- Walnut River String Band
- Wells River Savings Bank (Wells River, VT)
- Wire Rope Safety Barrier (road safety device; Australia)
- West Road Small Business Network (Houston, TX)
- War Resisters Support Campaign (conscientious-objector group)
- West Riding Sailing Club
- West Rouge Soccer Club (Toronto, Canada)
- Western Regional Superpave Center (FHA)
- Witches Rock Surf Camp (Costa Rica)
- World Resources Simulation Center (San Diego, CA)
- Wireline Retrievable Surface Controlled Sub-Surface Valve
- Wachusett Regional School District (towns of Holden, Paxton, Princeton, Rutland, and Sterling, MA)
- Warrior Run School District (Turbotville, PA)
- White River School District (Buckley, WA)
- Water Radioactivity Software Development Project (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Corps of Engineers Water Resources Support Center, Institute for Water Resources, February 1994), 11.