Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) Water Resources Research Laboratory were instrumental in a recent study of the hydraulic performance of self-cleaning, Coanda-effect screens.
What does WRRL stand for?
WRRL stands for Water Resources Research Laboratory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRRL
- Western Region Robotics Forum (San Francisco, CA)
- Western Reserve Rowing Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
- Western Reserve Racquet & Fitness Club (Streetsboro, OH)
- Western Regional Reading First Technical Assistance Center (Oregon)
- Western Reserve Realty Group (Ohio)
- Water Resources Research Initiative (University of Nebraska)
- Water Resources Research Institute (University of North Carolina)
- Weichert Relocation Resources, Inc. (Morris Plains, NJ)
- Water Resources Research Institute - Kent State University
- Water Resources Research Institute Program (USGS)
- World Radio Relay League (Macdoel, CA)
- White Rose Research Online
- Waimakariri River Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan (California)
- Wellness, Redemption, & Rehabilitation Program (Las Vegas, NV)
- Washington Recreational River Runners (northwestern US)
- Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route (Revolutionary War)
- Western Railroad Supply
- Wildlife Response and Reporting System (monitoring database)
- Wire Wrap Removal Station