The delegation was given presentations on the work of Wheat Wide Crosses Lab regarding heat and drought tolerance in wheat, the staple food crop of Pakistan; and on the water scenario by the scientists of Water Resources Research Institute, NARC.
What does WRRI stand for?
WRRI stands for Water Resources Research Institute (University of North Carolina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRRI
We have 1 other meaning of WRRI in our Acronym Attic
- World Rock'n'Roll Confederation
- Washington Region Religious Campaign Against Torture
- Wet Raadplegend Referendum Europese Grondwet (Dutch: The Consultative Referendum European Constitution Act; EU)
- Water Resource Recovery Facility (contaminent removal)
- Western Region Robotics Forum (San Francisco, CA)
- Western Reserve Rowing Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
- Western Reserve Racquet & Fitness Club (Streetsboro, OH)
- Western Regional Reading First Technical Assistance Center (Oregon)
- Western Reserve Realty Group (Ohio)
- Water Resources Research Initiative (University of Nebraska)
- Weichert Relocation Resources, Inc. (Morris Plains, NJ)
- Water Resources Research Institute - Kent State University
- Water Resources Research Institute Program (USGS)
- Water Resources Research Laboratory
- World Radio Relay League (Macdoel, CA)
- White Rose Research Online
- Waimakariri River Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan (California)
- Wellness, Redemption, & Rehabilitation Program (Las Vegas, NV)
- Washington Recreational River Runners (northwestern US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These concerns prompted a team of scientists led by John Pardue, director of the Louisiana Water Resources Research Institute at Louisiana State University (LSU), to conduct its own study of the New Orleans floodwaters.
PRESIDENT THE OHIO ACADEMY OF SCIENCE 2003-2004 Bob Heath is Professor of Biological Sciences and Director of the Water Resources Research Institute at Kent State University.
Lawrence, KS:Kansas Water Resources Research Institute, University of Kansas.
Chapel Hill, NC:Nerth Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources and the University of North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute.
Moreover, existing models are not good at water quality forecasting, said Ken Reckhow, director of the Water Resources Research Institute of the University of North Carolina.