This is the timely objective of Water Resources Observation Network (WRON) being planned for Australia.
What does WRON stand for?
WRON stands for Water Resources Observation Network (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRON
- Western Range Operations Control Center (US Air Force)
- Western Region Outreach Center and Consortia (Cal State Northridge)
- Western Range Operations Communications and Information
- Western Region Open College Network (UK)
- White Ribbon of Death (single ski run open on artificial snow)
- Work-Related Osteomuscular Disturbance (repetitive stress)
- We Really Out Here (song)
- Woodlanders Reaching Out and Karing (California)
- Without Rule of Law
- Workplace Relations and Other Legislation Amendment (Australia)
- Wavelength Routed Optical Network
- Wojskowa Rada Ocalenia Narodowego (former Polish military government organization)
- We Are One
- Women Radio Operators of New England (est. 1955)
- Weather Reporting Office of the National Government (a proposed name for the original national weather service in 1890)
- Wool Research of New Zealand, Inc. (Lincoln, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Wool Research Organisation of New Zealand
- Worldwide Registry of Professional Electrologists
- Wild Register Data Test Setup Register (computer programming)
- Western Region Outreach Service (Australia)