He explained that there are three main sectors that have the potential to contribute significantly to Nepal's development: agriculture in the abundant fertile flatlands; the world's second richest water resource system (after Brazil) which, if developed, can generate 85GW of electricity which the country desperately needs; and remarkable natural beauty and a rich cultural heritage that currently draws in 750,000 tourists a year.
What does WRS stand for?
WRS stands for Water Resource System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRS
We have 125 other meanings of WRS in our Acronym Attic
- Worldwide Readership Research Symposium (print media)
- Water Resource Restoration Sponsor Program
- Western Regional Radon Training Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Wachovia Retirement Services
- Wage Reporting System (various locations)
- War Reserve Stocks
- War Risk Surcharge (shipping industry)
- Ward - Romano Syndrome
- Waste Removal System
- Water Recovery System
- Wavelength Routing Switches (IEEE)
- Weather Radar System
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (USAF)
- Weather Report Suite (Grateful Dead song)
- Web Registration System (various schools)
- Web Report Studio (SAS)
- WebSphere Remote Server (software; IBM)
- Weedon Repair Standard
- Welfare Rights Officer (UK)
- Well Report Sepia
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned his master's degree in natural resource economics and water resource systems from Duke University and his bachelor's degree in American studies and environmental studies from Williams College.
Introduction Water resource systems have benefited both people and their economies for many centuries.