The relevant approval regulations include the Recommendations Pertaining to Plastics and Drinking Water (KTW) as well as the standards of the German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water (DVGW) in Germany, the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) in Great Britain and the Certificate of Sanitation Conformity (ACS) in France.
What does WRAS stand for?
WRAS stands for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRAS
We have 4 other meanings of WRAS in our Acronym Attic
- Wyoming Rural AIDS Prevention Projects
- Waterloo Region Arson Prevention Program for Children (Ontario, Canada)
- Watershed Restoration and Protection Strategy (Kansas)
- Wholesale, Retail and Personal Services Industry (Australia)
- Workload Requirements and Planning System (US Navy)
- Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (US State Department)
- Western Regional Air Quality Study
- Wild Register Address Setup Register (computer programming)
- Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors (North Carolina)
- Worcester Regional Association of Realtors (Auburn, MA)
- Watershed Restoration Action Strategy
- Western Region Academy of Sport (Australia)
- Western Riders Association of Sweden
- Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service (UK)
- Wildlife Resource Assessment Section (Maine)
- Ware Residents Againts Stansted Expansion (Hoddesdon, United Kingdom)
- White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood (Malawi)
- Watershed Research, Assessment, and Stewardship Project
- WoRkshop on Automating Service Quality (Atlanta, GA)
- Western Region Aviation School
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the 'German Plastic in Drinking Water' certification, VESTAMID HTplus has received other national certifications from institutions such as the National Science Foundation and the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme.