The subject of this contract is to supply a brand new vehicle specialist, bifunctional water recovery system for cleaning and maintenance of sewerage systems, manholes, street inlets, reservoirs suction flushing system, two-axle chassis with a total capacity of tank water and sediment min 8m3.
What does WRS stand for?
WRS stands for Water Recovery System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRS
We have 125 other meanings of WRS in our Acronym Attic
- World Relief Refugee Services (Baltimore, MD)
- Worldwide Readership Research Symposium (print media)
- Water Resource Restoration Sponsor Program
- Western Regional Radon Training Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Wachovia Retirement Services
- Wage Reporting System (various locations)
- War Reserve Stocks
- War Risk Surcharge (shipping industry)
- Ward - Romano Syndrome
- Waste Removal System
- Water Resource System
- Wavelength Routing Switches (IEEE)
- Weather Radar System
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (USAF)
- Weather Report Suite (Grateful Dead song)
- Web Registration System (various schools)
- Web Report Studio (SAS)
- WebSphere Remote Server (software; IBM)
- Weedon Repair Standard
- Welfare Rights Officer (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new factory has a number of sustainable design features such as a rain water recovery system to reduce water use and ultra-high-temperature (UHT) processing with built-in heat recovery to reduce energy consumption.
STW will Arrange Pilot Test Programs of ThermoEnergy's Proprietary TurboFrac and FracGen Water Recovery Systems
POET continues to install the Total Water Recovery system -- which recycles water that had previously been discharged -- into more of its plants.
The Water Recovery System was delivered and installed during the STS-126 mission in November, but the unit failed after Endeavour's departure.
The brewery will also include a water recovery system in its bottling line that will capture clean rinse water and use it for landscape irrigation.
This includes a water recovery system that is capable of recycling up to 80 per cent of the water used in the laundry process.
The water recovery system is vital if NASA are to increase the size of the station's crew from three to six next year.