BIOHAVENS AS WATER QUALITY TECHNOLOGY Even as FII initiated production of BioHavens in 2005, Bruce remained interested in ongoing product development, especially improving the water quality/treatment characteristics of the islands, and broadening the range of their applicability.
What does WQT stand for?
WQT stands for Water Quality Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WQT
We have 2 other meanings of WQT in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Settlement Agreement
- Watch Quarter Station Bill (US Coast Guard)
- Western Quebec School Board (Canada)
- Water Quality Steering Committee
- Water Quality Standards Database
- Water Quality Sampling Plan
- Water Quality Sampling Program
- Wide Quad Super EXtended Graphics Array
- Western Quebec Seismic Zone (Quebec, CA)
- Water Quality Team (US NOAA)
- Weighted Queuing Time
- Welder Qualification Test
- World Qualifying Tour (bodyboarding)
- Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition
- Water Quality Technical Report (Chula Vista, CA)
- Wide Quad Ultra Extended Graphics Array
- Water Quality Volume
- Wide Quarter Video Graphics Array
- Washington Quaker Workcamps (Washington, DC)
- Wide Quantum Wells
Samples in periodicals archive:
In: Proceedings of the Water Quality Technology Conference.