How decentralised systems will facilitate re-use Moderator * Andreas Kolch, Former President of the IUVA and member, O2 Environmental Technology Assesment Group Panelist * Tom Bruursema, General Manager of Environmental and Sustainability Services, NSF International * George Tchobanoglous, Professor, UC Davis * Kati Bell, Project Manager, CDM Smith * Cathy Chang, Water Quality Program Manager, Water Replenishment District of Southern California About The IUVA The IUVA aims to make the use of Ultraviolet Technology a leading technology for public health and environmental applications, and to position IUVA as the leading authority on the use of Ultraviolet Technology through advocacy to the education, industry, research and public policy sectors worldwide.
What does WQP stand for?
WQP stands for Water Quality Program (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WQP
We have 8 other meanings of WQP in our Acronym Attic
- Worldwide Quality Network, Inc (Camarillo, CA)
- Water Quality Objective
- Well-Quasi-Ordering (mathematics)
- Wider Quaker Organization (Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association of the Religious Society of Friends; Savannah, GA)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; Madison, WI)
- Wireless Quality of Service
- Workshop on Quality of Service Routing
- Worship Quote of the Week
- Water Quality Parameter
- Water Quality Planning (various states)
- Wisconsin QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Party (amateur radio)
- Water Quality Protection Center (NSF International and US EPA; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Water Quality Partnership Program (US NPS and USGS)
- Water Quality Protection Program
- Water Quality Protection Standard
- Water Quality Protection Zones (government designation)
- Waste Form Qualification Report
- Waste Qualification Report
- Water Quality Report (various locations)
- Welder Qualification Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mecklenburg County Water Quality Program is charged with maintaining and restoring the quality and usability of all the lakes and streams in Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, NC.
To gain greater insight into the reason for the NACGB's being and its views on the LEED system, W&WP questioned Jerry Schwartz, senior director of Water Quality Programs at the American Forestry & Paper Assn.
Within the second stage of the DST, a water quality program was written and calibrated within the open interface PHREEQC program to forecast the potential change in water quality due to tidal mixing.