Hitachi, a leading global electronics company, has signed an agreement with Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz University (KAU) for conducting a joint research on water quality monitoring technology to be used in seawater desalination facilities, said the Japanese group.
What does WQM stand for?
WQM stands for Water Quality Monitoring (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WQM
We have 5 other meanings of WQM in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Laboratory
- Water Quality Limited (US EPA)
- While Quantities Last
- WMI Query Language (Microsoft)
- Western Quebec Literacy Council (Canada)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index
- Water Quality Limited Segment
- Water Quality Management
- Water Quality Mapping
- Water Quality Model
- Web Quality Management
- Weld Quality Manager
- Washington Quarter Midget Association
- Water Quality Management Area (various locations)
- Water Quality Management Advisory Committee (Monroe County, New York)
- Water Quality Management District
- Water Quality Management Division
- Western Quake3 Map Depot
- Water Quality Management Office
- Water Quality Management Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Maldonado has more than 16 years of public and private sector experience focusing on compliance with the Clean Water Act, through compliance of surface and storm water quality management, municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) development and implementation, water quality monitoring, and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
He has developed innovative low cost water quality monitoring kits and water treatment technologies.
The visit was made for the purpose of finalizing the actual implementation plan of the AoProject for the Establishment of Telemetering System for Water Quality Monitoring in JordanAo.
The site lists current air quality and water quality monitoring data for asbestos, particulate matter, PCBs, and drinking water at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
to conduct an evaluation of water quality monitoring equipment for measuring the constituents of highway stormwater runoff.