ISLAMABAD -- Water Quality Laboratory of Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) was inaugurated here whereas 21 water quality testing laboratories are already functional in different cities.
What does WQL stand for?
WQL stands for Water Quality Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WQL
We have 1 other meaning of WQL in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Improvement Fund (Virginia)
- Water Quality Improvement Plan
- Water Quality Incentives Program (agriculture)
- Water Quality Infrastructure Program (federal funds management program; Maryland Department of the Environment; Baltimore, MD)
- Water Quality Impact Studies
- Water Quality Information System (New Zealand)
- Water Quality Insurance Syndicate (New York, NY; est. 1971)
- William Quan Judge (theosophist)
- Western Queensland Justice Network (Australian community legal service)
- Whale Quest Kapalua
- Water Quality Limited (US EPA)
- While Quantities Last
- WMI Query Language (Microsoft)
- Western Quebec Literacy Council (Canada)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index
- Water Quality Limited Segment
- Water Quality Management
- Water Quality Mapping
- Water Quality Model
- Water Quality Monitoring (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop comprises of nine sessions covering various aspects of water quantity and quality assessment and followed by the field visits of National Water Quality laboratory of PCRWR and CDA filtration plants.
Peter Richards, an agricultural ecologist at Heidelberg's Water Quality Laboratory.
ISLAMABAD -- Water Quality Laboratory of Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) will be inaugurated on Saturday, December 15,while 21 water quality testing laboratories are already functional in different cities.