When Water Quality Insurance Syndicate (WQIS), a maritime insurance company, first tapped Gaynor to design the space at 60 Broad Street in downtown Manhattan, it seemed only natural to create an environment that reflected a nautical theme.
What does WQIS stand for?
WQIS stands for Water Quality Insurance Syndicate (New York, NY; est. 1971)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WQIS
We have 3 other meanings of WQIS in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Impact Assessment (Virginia)
- Water Quality Improvement Act (Virginia)
- Water Quality Information Center
- West Queens Independent Democratic Club (Sunnyside, NY)
- Water Quality Improvement Fund (Virginia)
- Water Quality Improvement Plan
- Water Quality Incentives Program (agriculture)
- Water Quality Infrastructure Program (federal funds management program; Maryland Department of the Environment; Baltimore, MD)
- Water Quality Impact Studies
- Water Quality Information System (New Zealand)
- William Quan Judge (theosophist)
- Western Queensland Justice Network (Australian community legal service)
- Whale Quest Kapalua
- Water Quality Laboratory
- Water Quality Limited (US EPA)
- While Quantities Last
- WMI Query Language (Microsoft)
- Western Quebec Literacy Council (Canada)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index
- Water Quality Limited Segment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boating insurer Water Quality Insurance Syndicate rents 12,400 square feet at 60 Broad Street [Crain's] 4.
Richard Hobbie, President Harry Yerkes Vice President Water Quality Insurance Syndicate Water Quality Insurance Syndicate is the largest underwriter of pollution liability insurance for marine vessels in the United States.
American Institute of Marine Underwriters ("AIMU"), Water Quality Insurance Syndicate, and American Marine Insurance Clearinghouse - all decided that 14 Wall Street was the best possible location for their offices.