This broad cross-section of people has the challenging task of developing a Water Quality Improvement Plan (WQIP) for the catchment.
What does WQIP stand for?
WQIP stands for Water Quality Improvement Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WQIP
We have 7 other meanings of WQIP in our Acronym Attic
- West Quoddy Head Light Keepers Association (Lubec, Maine)
- Wisconsin Quilt History Project, Inc.
- Water Quality Index
- Water Quality Indicator (water environment research)
- Wood Quality Initiative, Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Water Quality Impact Assessment (Virginia)
- Water Quality Improvement Act (Virginia)
- Water Quality Information Center
- West Queens Independent Democratic Club (Sunnyside, NY)
- Water Quality Improvement Fund (Virginia)
- Water Quality Incentives Program (agriculture)
- Water Quality Infrastructure Program (federal funds management program; Maryland Department of the Environment; Baltimore, MD)
- Water Quality Impact Studies
- Water Quality Information System (New Zealand)
- Water Quality Insurance Syndicate (New York, NY; est. 1971)
- William Quan Judge (theosophist)
- Western Queensland Justice Network (Australian community legal service)
- Whale Quest Kapalua
- Water Quality Laboratory
- Water Quality Limited (US EPA)