Heidi has over 20 years of experience and specializes in Pipeline Risk Assessment; Environmental Permitting and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Analysis; Coordination of Large Capital Projects ranging from Pipeline, Mining, Power Plants, Oil and Gas Developments, to Solar Projects; Evaluation of Water Quality Criteria, Pesticides, Heavy Metals, and Petroleum Hydrocarbons in the Environment; Working with Federal Regulators, such as the Bureau of Land Management and US Forest Service as part of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA); as well as Expert Witness Testimony and Public Speaking.
What does WQC stand for?
WQC stands for Water Quality Criteria
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of WQC
We have 19 other meanings of WQC in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Analysis Unit - Purification
- Water Quality Association of Wisconsin
- Water Quality Advisory Work Group (Texas)
- Water Quality Board
- Waterloo Quarter Business Alliance (UK)
- Water Quality-Based Effluent Limits
- Arizona Water Quality Center (NSF)
- Underwater Telephone
- Wales Quality Centre (UK)
- Water Quality Certification
- Weak Quantization Condition
- World Quality Commitment (convention)
- Water Quality Control Act (various locations)
- Water Quality Cooperative Agreements (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Water Quality Critical Area (public water supply reservoir adjacent land)
- Washington Quarter Century Broadcasters' Club (est. 1976)
- Water Quality Control Board
- Water Quality Control Commission
- Water Quality Criteria Document
- Water Quality and Contaminant Modeling Branch (US Army Corps of Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hille's research focused on the toxicity of chlorinated hydrocarbons, as dieldrin, to fish; toxicity of surfactants, as detergents, to fish; stream macro-invertebrate community structure; and water quality criteria of streams.
The new inspection item will be included in the water quality criteria of the Environment Ministry, he told a press conference.
The research results will also support efforts to revise health-based recreational ambient water quality criteria under the Clean Water Act.
1843397536 Scientific review of cyanide ecotoxicology and evaluation of ambient water quality criteria.
Resources: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Water Quality Criteria http://www.
The GLI established water quality criteria to be used by states to establish pollutant discharge limits for some BCCs and other pollutants that are discharged by point sources.
Environmental Protection Agency: Ambient water quality criteria for bacteria -1986, (EPA 440/5-84-002), 1986.