Shannon also presented her project poster to the Utah State Water Quality Board.
What does WQB stand for?
WQB stands for Water Quality Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of WQB in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Attainment Strategy
- Western Queens Area Service (Australia)
- Wheat Quality Assurance Strategy
- Wheat Quality Assurance System (Canada)
- Water Quality Analysis Set, Purification
- Water Quality Analysis Set - Preventive Medicine
- Water Quality Analysis Unit
- Water Quality Analysis Unit - Purification
- Water Quality Association of Wisconsin
- Water Quality Advisory Work Group (Texas)
- Waterloo Quarter Business Alliance (UK)
- Water Quality-Based Effluent Limits
- Arizona Water Quality Center (NSF)
- Underwater Telephone
- Wales Quality Centre (UK)
- Water Quality Certification
- Water Quality Criteria
- Weak Quantization Condition
- World Quality Commitment (convention)
- Water Quality Control Act (various locations)