Membership of the Water Quality Association stands at 2,400 with many thousands more non-member Water Industry Professionals; so the impact we can make as an industry is huge,” added Guzman whose company is a member of the Water Quality Association.
What does WQA stand for?
WQA stands for Water Quality Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WQA
We have 1 other meaning of WQA in our Acronym Attic
- Compressed Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- Water Quality and Testing
- West Quebec Coalition against Mining Uranium
- Weak Quadriceps and Strong Calf (post-polio syndrome classification)
- Weak Quadriceps and Weak Calf (post-polio syndrome classification)
- Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- West Qurna 1 (oil field; Iraq)
- Water Quality Act of 1987 (FWPCA)
- Water Quality Advisory (various organizations)
- Water Quality Assessment
- Winter Quarter Average (water utility use; various locations)
- Woolworths Quality Assurance (food and consumer products)
- Worldwide Quality Assurance (management systems registrar)
- Water Quality Assurance Board
- Water Quality Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Water Quality Advisory Group
- Water Quality Analysis Laboratory (various organizations)
- Westinghouse Quality Assurance Plan
- Water Quality Assessment Report (various organizations)
- Wireless Quick Access Recorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Saltmarsh, Steve Guercia, Christine Peach Fletcher and Ryan Hood of Secondwind Environmental have all successfully completed the Water Quality Association Certified Water Specialist Level 6 Exam administered by the Water Quality Association.
Jan Beauvais of Secondwind Environmental, Manchester, has completed the Water Quality Association certified water specialist level 6 exam.
According to a 1999 survey by the Water Quality Association (WQA), 60 percent of adults believe the quality of their drinking water affects their health, and about three-quarters have some concerns about the quality of their household water supply.