Their topics include applying neural networks and fuzzy sets to machining and metal forming, the multi-objective optimization of multi-pass milling process parameters using artificial bee colony algorithm, the artificial neural network modeling of surface quality characteristics in the abrasive water jet machining of trip steel sheet, modeling cutting force in turning composites reinforced with glass fiber, and integrating product development processes using the Standard for the Exchange of Product STEP (data) and product data management (PDM).
What does WJM stand for?
WJM stands for Water Jet Machining
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WJM
We have 5 other meanings of WJM in our Acronym Attic
- World JKA Karate Association
- World Jeet Kune Do Federation (martial arts)
- Westminster John Knox Press
- Where Joy Kills Sorrow (band; Camp Hill, PA)
- West Jordan Library (West Jordan, UT)
- Washington DC area television station; JLA comes from founder Joseph L. Allbritton
- West Japan Lung Cancer Group
- West Jefferson Levee District (Marrero, LA)
- Washington Japanese Language School (Washington, DC)
- Washington Junior Miss
- Western Journal of Medicine
- William J. Martin Architect (Westwood, NJ)
- William J. Mitchell (architect; Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor)
- World Journal of Methodology (Baishideng Publishing Group)
- Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP (Glasglow and Edinburgh, UK)
- Warren Junior Military Band (Warren, OH)
- West Jefferson Medical Center (Marrero, LA)
- Wild Jack Mobile Casino (gaming)
- Web Journal of Mass Communication Research
- Washington Jewish Music Festival (District of Columbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Principles of Abrasive Water Jet Machining, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 1998.
The Metal Forming & Fabricating/ Laser Pavilion, located in the North Building, Hall B, is home to all types of presses as well as to laser systems, water jet machining systems, coil and strip handling equipment, heat treating, and more.
Topics of specific papers include the characterization of new forms of glass, behaviors of suspended powders, low-temperature coal-fired ceramics for microsystem applications, the effects of abrasive water jet machining on brittle materials, advanced dye materials and their properties, micro-foaming processes and microstructures, ultrafine milling and grinding, theoretical and experimental study on lasers, research on surface finishing, cemented carbide substrates in miniature systems, predictions of chatter stability at multiple frequencies in high-speed milling systems, and the development of higher machining efficiency using an optical remote sensor.
According theses results new experimental scheme will be created to continue of evaluation abrasive water jet machining.