The fence that you see being erected around the building is the beginning phase of the water intrusion project.
What does WI stand for?
WI stands for Water Intrusion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WI
We have 21 other meanings of WI in our Acronym Attic
- Weight for Height Z-Score (body measurement)
- Westsaechsische Hochschule Zwickau (German university: West Saxon University of Applied Sciences)
- Wageningen International
- Wallops Island (Virginia)
- Warfighter's Internet
- Warm Ischemia
- Warsaw Initiative
- Waste Incineration (EU)
- Water Index
- Water Injection (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winter getaways can succumb to burst pipes and water intrusion from ice damming.
Other factors that contribute to the contamination include agricultural wastes, septic systems and sea water intrusion, the report found.
To prevail in court, the ability to determine conclusively the cause and responsibility for water intrusion, a prerequisite for mold growth in buildings, is vital.
Waterproof means an item can battle water intrusion and always win.