He told MSPs: "The Water Industry Commission for Scotland had a very strange administrative set-up.
What does WICS stand for?
WICS stands for Water Industry Commission for Scotland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WICS
We have 16 other meanings of WICS in our Acronym Attic
- Wing Initial Communications Package
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Weeramantry International Centre for Peace Education and Research (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Warfighter Capability Improvement Recommendations (Missile Defense Agency)
- Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Women in Cancer Research (American Association for Cancer Research)
- Work Instruction Change Request
- Writing, Inquiry, Collaboration and Reading
- Warehouse Inventory Control System
- Water Industry Certification Scheme
- WebSphere InterChange Server
- Wireless Intracell Communications System
- Women in Community Service, Inc.
- Women in Computer Science
- World Islamic Call Society
- Worldnet Internet Connect Service (AT&T)
- Worldwide Intelligence Communications System
- Western Indo-Canadian Students' Association
- Working IEEE/IFIP (International Federation for Information Processing) Conference on Software Architecture
- Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Water Industry Commission for Scotland - the industry's regulator - said they had granted the first permanent water and sewerage services licence to Reading's Satec.
The Water Industry Commission for Scotland said Scottish Water had made total savings of around pounds 8million per week in 2005-06.
Sir Ian Byatt, chairman of the Water Industry Commission for Scotland, said yesterday: "There will be no inflation-busting water prices"This is good news for Scotland, good news for the environment and for customers in Scotland.