TOKYO, March 28 Kyodo The operator of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant said Thursday it will seek to implement an improvement faster than previously thought in the functioning of the water cooling system for the three damaged reactors.
What does WCS stand for?
WCS stands for Water Cooling System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCS
We have 287 other meanings of WCS in our Acronym Attic
- Warehouse Control Software (various companies)
- Warehouse Control System
- Warren Consolidated Schools (Michigan)
- Wasatch Crest Shuttle, Inc. (transportation; Utah)
- Washington Choral Society
- Washington County Schools (various locations)
- Waste Collection System (US NASA)
- Waste Compaction Station
- Waste Control System
- Water Content Sensor
- Wayne County Speedway (Ohio)
- Weapon(s) Control System
- Weapons Control Status
- Web & Collaboration Strategy
- Web Conferencing Solutions (software)
- Web Consulting Services
- Web Coverage Service (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Webmart Communication Services
- WebSphere Commerce Suite (IBM)
- Welby Computer Services Limited (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heat Exchange Products'--established in 1998 initial operations focussed on water cooling systems and heat transfer but progressively diversified in providing long term effective water treatment management solutions to various sectors of society, from municipal, manufacturing, agriculture, fishing to the mining sector.
It's an easy to use and effective water cooling system that clips easily to most hydration systems and works immediately.
In addition, the granite core, along with an integral water cooling system, gives the press a long service life and makes it quieter and more stable than other presses.
An international conference and exhibition taking place in Mauritius at the end of September will profile a new sea water cooling system for data centres.
Many commercial and public buildings, and in particular larger buildings, have water cooling systems which use cooling towers.
Topics will include an introduction to coreless furnace operations, furnace water cooling systems, furnace ground detection systems, coreless furnace maintenance, lining selection, procedures and improving lining life, and safety issues relating to coreless furnaces.