The signing ceremony was attended by Minister of Water and Irrigation Mohammad Al Najjar, Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ) Secretary General ,Fayez Batayneh and USAID Acting Mission Director Kevin Rushing.
What does WAJ stand for?
WAJ stands for Water Authority of Jordan (Amman, Jordan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAJ
We have 6 other meanings of WAJ in our Acronym Attic
- World Association of Industrial and Technological Research Organizations
- Wide Area Information Transfer System
- Wanting an Individual to Trust (jewelry retailer)
- We're All in This Together
- Who Am I Talking to?
- Washington (DC) Area Informix Users Group
- Wanted Air Interface User Rate
- Western Australian Internet Exchange (Perth, Western Australia)
- Wisconsin Abstinence Initiative for Youth
- Worked All Italian Zip
- Western Automotive Journalists
- What a Jerk
- What A Joke
- Windham-Ashland-Jewett (school; Windham, NY)
- West African Journalists Association
- Washington Alliance Japanese Church (Rockville, MD)
- Washington Association of Juvenile Court Administrators
- W Alton Jones Foundation (now dissolved)
- Workers Against Job Killing Rules (political committee; Olympia, WA)
- West African Journal of Medicine (West African College of Physicians and West African College of Surgeons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ), Jordan's official body responsible for providing water and sanitation services to the country, falls under the Jordan Ministry of Water and Irrigation.
GIZ in Jordan is involved in the following main development areas: Management of Water Resources, Improvement of the Energy efficiency of the Water Authority of Jordan (IEE) and Management of Public Expenditures (MPE).
It will establish a center with information and serve rooms in the directorate of the laboratories and water quality in Amman, as well as three telemetering stations in Salt, Samra and Zatari which are under the management of the Water Authority of Jordan.
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) announced on Saturday that 12 officials from the Water Authority of Jordan WAJ left for Korea to take part in a capacity-building program for an upcoming project to establish a water quality monitoring system in the Kingdom.
The visiting delegation was also briefed on plans and programs of Water Authority of Jordan on water and sewerage fields .
It will focus on the managerial capacities in training aspects of MWI and its affiliated organizations Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ) and Jordan Valley Authority (JVA).