What does WAPDA stand for?
WAPDA stands for Water And Power Development Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently
- West African Primate Conservation Action (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Women Are Pure Concentrated Evil
- World Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Wage and Position Classification Office (Philippines)
- West Africa Gas Pipeline Co.
- International Workshop on Attention and Performance in Computer Vision
- West Allis Police Department (Wisconsin)
- Westinghouse Atomic Power Division
- Wissen. Aufgaben. Projekte. Dokumente. (German: Knowledge Tasks Projects Documents)
- World Association of Persons with Disabilities
- Western Arkansas Planning and Development District Inc.
- Windows Applications Programming and Development Program (University of Portsmouth, UK)
- Workload Analysis Planning Data System
- Weighted Absolute Percent Error
- Wide Angle Parabolic Equation (acoustics)
- World Association for Political Economy (Hong Kong)
- Wireless Access Policy for Electronic Communications Services (European Commission)
- Washington Association on Postsecondary Education and Disability
- World Association of Public Employment Services
- Well and Production Equipment Team