Disks were then placed on top of warm water agar and allowed to stick to the agar after the leaf was embedded, then 1 adult psyllid was allowed to walk off the camel hair brush onto the leaf disk in each dish.
What does WA stand for?
WA stands for Water Agar (mycology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WA
We have 49 other meanings of WA in our Acronym Attic
- Wakhi (linguistics)
- Walk Around (boat style)
- Wallcoverings Association
- War Arranger (gaming)
- Warning Areas
- Warrington (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Washer, Air
- Washington (state; US postal abbreviation)
- Washington Accord (International accreditation for professional engineering degree programs)
- Wassenaar Arrangement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pipette 2% water agar into the maze to cover the bottom.
5% water agar medium and placed in the center of one side of a sterilized square plastic box filled with 11 of 0.
On water agar, the fungal growth was sparse and colony diameters could not be measured.
Cadavers were maintained on water agar to record mycosis.