What does HYDRO- stand for?
HYDRO- stands for Water (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Yield Debt Obligation
- Hydraulic Oil
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)
- Hydrographic Survey
- Hydrographer of the Navy
- Hydride Oxidation
- Secure Maritime Communications System
- Have You Ever
- Healthy Years Equivalent
- Highlands Youth Ensemble (est. 2002; Tennessee and Virginia)
- Have You Ever Been Assassinated? (play)
- Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update (New Zealand)
- Hope You Enjoyed It
- High Yield Early Lactating Cows