TMW, a leading France-based water treatment equipment company, has established an office in Dubai to introduce a new generation of desalination and wastewater treatment units.
What does WWTU stand for?
WWTU stands for Wastewater Treatment Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- World Wide Technical Support
- World Wide Tele Sports
- World Wide Travel Service (various locations)
- What Would the Stig Do?
- What Would Tony Soprano Do?
- What Would Tony Stark Do
- What Would Tony Stewart Do?
- What Would Twilight Sparkle Do?
- Week Work Time Tracker (Palm)
- What Would The Three Stooges Do? :-)
- Walking with the Wounded (UK)
- Waste Water Treatment Works (Scotland)
- Whistling While They Work Project (Australia)
- Word within the Word
- Walla Walla University (Walla Walla, WA)
- Watch and Warning Unit
- Weekly What's Update (Bungie.net news)
- Western Washington University
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität (German: University of Muenster )
- Where Were You?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without comment on the reliability of that estimate, it occurred to me that these behemoths could without much trouble carry onboard small aerobic wastewater treatment units that can easily treat to secondary standards the approximately 30,000 gallons per day of wastewater those numbers equal.
95 Paperback Wastewater microbiology series TD769 This resource for operators and technicians discusses the effective control and proper operation of aerobic (activated sludge) and anaerobic (anaerobic digesters) biological wastewater treatment units.
In addition, Nick Macchiarolo will introduce E-Plan, the new EPA Region 6 online tool designed to make industry hazmat information available to front-line responsders; staff from the ADEQ will discuss thermal treatment units, generators standards, wastewater treatment unit exemption, and sludge dryers; Don Curran of award-winning Virco Corporation, will provide a detailed case study on waste minimization/pollution prevention practices; Dr.