UXBRIDGE - The town's Wastewater Treatment Plant was recently selected by EPA for a 2012 Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant Excellence Award.
What does WWTP stand for?
WWTP stands for Wastewater Treatment Plant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWTP
We have 1 other meaning of WWTP in our Acronym Attic
- Western Washington Treaty Indian Tribes
- What Would Thomas Jefferson Do
- We Want to Know
- Who Wants to Know?
- Walking With the Lord (MP3 sermons; website)
- Who Wants to Live Forever (Queen song)
- Weak Write Test Mode
- We Want The Music Collective (now We Want the Music Company)
- We Want the Music Company (Michigan)
- Waianae Wastewater Treatment Plant (Hawaii)
- World Wide Tech Partners (San Jose, CA)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- What Was the Question (mathematical framework)
- Waste Water Treatment
- What Would T-Rex Do?
- What Would Teddy Roosevelt Do?
- What Would Tim Riggins Do?
- What Would Tim Robbins Do?
- Waste Water Treatment Systems
- We Work Together Show (Internet radio show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aa The wastewater treatment plant incorporates conventional wastewater treatment technologies in the form of mechanical/biological processes.
Untreated wastewater and treated wastewater were obtained from a wastewater treatment plant that processes domestic wastewater from residents living in a nearby city (Matsushima City).
That is, there is normally a traditional wastewater treatment plant upstream of the wetlands.
One of their major projects was the Walden Wastewater Treatment Plant.