20 September 2010 - Denver-based cheese producer Leprino Foods has received approval to build a renewable wastewater treatment facility at its cheese and whey production site, which is currently under construction in Greeley, Colorado.
What does WWTF stand for?
WWTF stands for Wastewater Treatment Facility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWTF
We have 2 other meanings of WWTF in our Acronym Attic
- Wes Watkins Technology Center (Wetumka, OK)
- Western Wisconsin Technical College
- World Wide Travel Center (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- World-Wide Targets Conference
- Wrestle the World Training Camps
- World Wide Technical Control Improvement Program
- What Would Thatcher Do
- What Would Turing Do? (Alan Turing)
- What Would Tyler Durden Do?
- World Wide Travel Exchange
- Wiener Wissenschafts-, Forschungs- und Technologiefonds (Vienna Science and Technology Fund)
- Wind/Wave Tunnel Facility (Hong Kong University)
- Woodville West Torrens Football Club (Australia)
- What's With That Guy?
- World Wide Travel Guide (software; travel planning)
- World Wine Trade Group
- What Would Tally Hall Do?
- Western Washington Treaty Indian Tribes
- What Would Thomas Jefferson Do
- We Want to Know