Dynamis Energy and All Way have entered into a Joint Venture for the construction and management of a Waste-to-Energy plant based on the Dynamis 3.
What does W2E stand for?
W2E stands for Waste-To-Energy (waste management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of W2E
- Web to Business
- Welcome to Brooklyn, New York (virutal ham radio club)
- Warcraft 2 Battle.Net Edition (game)
- World Wide Business Process Outsourcing (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Want to See
- Way 2 Career (India)
- Web Development and Web Marketing Consortium (Japan)
- Where to Cop
- World-Wide Consortium for the Grid
- World Wide Directory (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Word 2000 Expert
- Wireless World Forum
- Way 2 Good (gaming clan)
- Way To Go
- Will to Intervene (genocide prevention)
- Wireless Internet Institute
- World Wide Internet Service Provider (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Willing to Kill (gang; New South Wales, Australia)
- Windows 2000 (Microsoft)
- Windows Server 2003 (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But incineration's cousin, the waste-to-energy (WTE) system, may be redeeming itself because of its best attribute: The energy produced (generally electricity) is a desired commodity used by surrounding communities.
This will be the most modern waste-to-energy installation in the world," it raved in a 1994 press release.
Four key challenges to the global plastics industry were discussed: * Dealing with increased pressure from environmental groups and govenrments to increase recycling; * Changing incorrect public perceptions and biased media coverage; * Identifying markets for recyled products; * Developing technologies to increase viability of recycling and other waste-management tools such as waste-to-energy incineration.