What does WWEMA stand for?
WWEMA stands for Waste and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- What Would Escher Do?
- Washington Women's Employment and Education
- World Wide Evil Empire
- What Would Ed Hochuli Do? (NFL referee Ed Hochuli)
- World Wrestling Entertainment High Definition
- World Wind Energy Institute (educational network for renewable energy training and technology transfer)
- World Wrestling Entertainment League
- Water Waste Environment Marketplace
- Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (conference; England, UK)
- Working Well East Midlands (UK)
- Western Women Empowerment Network (Kenya)
- West Wiltshire Economic Partnership (Wiltshire, England, UK)
- Window to the World Exchange Program (Child Rights Information Network)
- Wolf Watershed Educational Project (White Lake, WI)
- Wool and Woolens Export Promotion Council (India)
- Wasser-Wasser-Energie-Reaktor (German: Water-Water Energy Reactor)
- Water-Cooled, Water-Moderated Energy Reactor
- Water-Water Energy Reactor
- Worldwide Education and Research Conference
- Water Wise and Energy Smart (conservation; University of Arizona)