Mike said: "You can't waste your life, you have to live it to the full.
What does WYL stand for?
WYL stands for Waste Your Life
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYL
We have 5 other meanings of WYL in our Acronym Attic
- West Yorkshire Investment Planning (UK)
- Wake You In The Best Way (Heinlein: to Sail Beyond the Sunset)
- Whitney Young Jr. Library (Chicago, IL)
- Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wigan Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Worcestershire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- West Yorkshire Joint Services (UK)
- What You Know Is What You Love
- World Yoshukai Karate Kobudo Organization
- Watch Your Language
- WebYourLife! (web design company; Germany)
- Weston Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Why You Little...
- Wish You Luck
- Would You Like a Bowl of Cream to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Love A Monsterman (song by Lordi)
- Would You Like A Saucer Of Milk To Go With That Comment?
- Would You Like a Saucer of Milk to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Like A Saucer of Milk with That Comment?
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only highlight is the unintentionally ironic moral of this pointless film: "Don't waste your life.