Ms Tuffy added: "Many of the problems identified in today's report have been caused by the fact that development in some areas outpaced any increase in the capacity of local waste water treatment systems.
What does WWTS stand for?
WWTS stands for Waste Water Treatment Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWTS
We have 9 other meanings of WWTS in our Acronym Attic
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- World Wide Tech Partners (San Jose, CA)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- What Was the Question (mathematical framework)
- Waste Water Treatment
- World Wide Technology Raceway (Madison, IL)
- What Would T-Rex Do?
- What Would Teddy Roosevelt Do?
- What Would Tim Riggins Do?
- What Would Tim Robbins Do?
- We Work Together Show (Internet radio show)
- Wijsbegeerte van Wetenschap, Techniek en Samenleving (Dutch: Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society; University of Twente; Netherlands)
- World Wide Technical Support
- World Wide Tele Sports
- World Wide Travel Service (various locations)
- What Would the Stig Do?
- What Would Tony Soprano Do?
- What Would Tony Stark Do
- What Would Tony Stewart Do?
- What Would Twilight Sparkle Do?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exhibitors will include energy systems manufacturers, energy management software providers, waste water treatment systems producers, industrial recycling equipment manufacturers, environmental r&d firms, consulting firms and materials suppliers.
Works would include construction and expansion of waste water treatment systems, as well as individual home connections.