Those abundant supplies of water and innovative waste water treatment has Teesside in the national spotlight.
What does WWTR stand for?
WWTR stands for Waste Water Treatment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WWTR in our Acronym Attic
- Walking With the Lord (MP3 sermons; website)
- Who Wants to Live Forever (Queen song)
- Weak Write Test Mode
- We Want The Music Collective (now We Want the Music Company)
- We Want the Music Company (Michigan)
- Waianae Wastewater Treatment Plant (Hawaii)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- World Wide Tech Partners (San Jose, CA)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- What Was the Question (mathematical framework)
- What Would T-Rex Do?
- What Would Teddy Roosevelt Do?
- What Would Tim Riggins Do?
- What Would Tim Robbins Do?
- Waste Water Treatment Systems
- We Work Together Show (Internet radio show)
- Wijsbegeerte van Wetenschap, Techniek en Samenleving (Dutch: Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society; University of Twente; Netherlands)
- World Wide Technical Support
- World Wide Tele Sports
- World Wide Travel Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two new infrastructure projects--a waste water treatment station and a transformer station--that cost some 1.
Prior Information Notice: Construction of sewerage system and waste water treatment plant in Velipoja area phase III Construction of phase III of a new sewerage system and extension of the related waste water treatment plant located in Velipoja area.
The authors then compared the conventional waste water treatment by sewage treatment plants with advanced waste water treatment by soil aquifer treatment.
Al Awadi spoke to Gulf News on the sidelines of the Middle East Economic Digest's Waste Water Treatment and Reuse Conference 2008, recently held in the capital.
A Staffordshire-based waste water treatment specialist is celebrating after the value of its projects for Scottish Water passed the pounds 1 million mark.
Purate generated chlorine dioxide is used in applications that include waste water treatment, cooling water treatment, industrial process water treatment, odor control, waste chemical destruction and specialty bleaching.
23 Kyodo Two Japanese legislators suggested Tuesday the only way to scrap a controversial waste water treatment project near Bangkok is to ask the Asian Development Bank (ADB), which has extended a $230 million loan to the project, to launch a corruption probe.