Available dust collectors were unable to meet the high performance demands required by the converting and label industries, so, with that in mind, PAC's dust collector line was designed to accommodate the specific needs of its trim and matrix waste removal systems.
What does WRS stand for?
WRS stands for Waste Removal System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRS
We have 125 other meanings of WRS in our Acronym Attic
- Work Related Road Safety (UK)
- World Relief Refugee Services (Baltimore, MD)
- Worldwide Readership Research Symposium (print media)
- Water Resource Restoration Sponsor Program
- Western Regional Radon Training Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Wachovia Retirement Services
- Wage Reporting System (various locations)
- War Reserve Stocks
- War Risk Surcharge (shipping industry)
- Ward - Romano Syndrome
- Water Recovery System
- Water Resource System
- Wavelength Routing Switches (IEEE)
- Weather Radar System
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (USAF)
- Weather Report Suite (Grateful Dead song)
- Web Registration System (various schools)
- Web Report Studio (SAS)
- WebSphere Remote Server (software; IBM)
- Weedon Repair Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genovese told the selectmen that during his career, he achieved savings of more than $100,000 in workers' compensation for Westfield by implementing an automated waste removal system, worked with the Westfield School Department, saved more than $150,000 by consolidating its fuel needs and oversaw a budget of $5.
In a counterpoint to her excursions through America's vast waste removal systems, Royte reports on her personal efforts to eliminate, recycle, and reuse the waste which she and her family produce.
Standard features of the NEW TSA range include infeed and outfeed conveyor belts, waste removal system and print registration for the top web.
Equipment at the facility includes an 830 Mark Andy three-color press, a four-color Webtron, a five-color 13" Propheteer with DMS hot stamping and Prime UV units on four print stations, Anderson & Vreeland plate making equipment, an Air Trim waste removal system, a BST Pro Mark web inspection system, RotoMetrics dies, Action Rotary dies, a Harper proofing system, and anilox rolls.