A training seminar for participant local authorities has already been held in Porto, Portugal, in June, and a European Waste Reduction Week awards ceremony will be held in November, highlighting good practice.
What does WRW stand for?
WRW stands for Waste Reduction Week (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRW
We have 16 other meanings of WRW in our Acronym Attic
- Wissahickon Restoration Volunteers (Wissahickon Valley Park; Philadelphia, PA)
- Workshop on Virtual Reality (Brazil)
- Wrong Return Value from Function (software fault)
- White River Valley Electric Cooperative (Branson, MO)
- World Report on Violence and Health (World Health Organization)
- Water Resource Vulnerability Index (water resource indicator)
- White River Valley Players (Rochester, VT)
- Women's Royal Voluntary Service (UK charity; formerly WVS)
- Work Relative Value Unit (health care industry)
- Washington Romance Writers (Washington, DC)
- Weather Reconnaissance Wing (USAF)
- Wicked Road Warrior (men's clothing)
- World Romance Writers
- Writers Retreat Workshop (est. 1987)
- Western Riverside Waste Authority (London, England, UK)
- Westfield River Watershed Association (est. 1953)
- Westport River Watershed Alliance (est. 1976; Westport, MA)
- Will Rogers World Airport (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Wisconsin Regional Writers Association, Inc. (est. 1948)
- Wisconsin Rural Water Association (Wisconsin, est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sdao has actively worked at designing and implementing programs related to environmental issues and is a member of the environmental committee for the local chamber of commerce and was the driving force behind the establishment of the community's Cardboard Recycling Challenge and Waste Reduction Week.