Last year, Covanta withdrew its bid for a site in Merthyr Tydfil, while Waste Recycling Group Ltd opted to leave the process to develop an incinerator in Barry in April last year.
What does WRG stand for?
WRG stands for Waste Recycling Group (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRG
We have 40 other meanings of WRG in our Acronym Attic
- Water Reactor Fuel Performance Meeting
- Wood River Fire and Rescue
- Warner Robins Fencing Society (Warner Robins, GA)
- Wodonga Raiders Football and Sports Club (Wodonga, Australia)
- Who's Ready for Some Pie?
- Wester Ross Fisheries Trust (UK)
- Wellington Rugby Football Union
- Wireless Remote Focus Unit (ETC lighting design product)
- Wargames Research Group (Wargame publishers)
- Washington Research Group (est. 1974)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now its operator, Waste Recycling Group (WRG), had applied for an extension running through to 2025 or possibly longer.
The companies chosen are: Agrivert and Atlantic Recycling; Cory Environmental; Kelda Water Services Ltd (in partnership with Dwr Cymru and Biogen UK); New Earth Solutions Group; Shanks Waste Management; TEG Environmental (in partnership with UTS Biogas); Wessex Water Enterprises (trading as Geneco), and Waste Recycling Group.
CAPTION(S): EXPOSURE: Electrical Waste Recycling Group in Kirkheaton
Operators Waste Recycling Group fill holes previously excavated for opencast mines with rubbish, cover them with soil and landscape the area.
The recent acquisitions of Cleanaway and Waste Recycling Group have focused attention on the sector and Biffa's share price has strongly outperformed the broader market as a result.
These include Le Meri-dien Hotel Group, where he was deputy chairman, and the Waste Recycling group, where he was chairman.