5 Million Toe Per Annum Of Waste Gas Are Produced).
What does WG stand for?
WG stands for Waste Gas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WG
We have 16 other meanings of WG in our Acronym Attic
- White Fulani Zebu (cow breed)
- Wing Fortress Zone (Sonic 2 level)
- World Free Zone Convention (est. 2001)
- Wage Grade
- Walkers Group (legal and management services)
- Waqooyi Galbeed (postal region, Somalia)
- War Game
- Warsong Gulch (World of Warcraft)
- Was Getekend (Dutch: Was Signed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tsou pointed out that the new company will set up a demonstrative plant in the short term, and then will utilize waste gas generated from steelmaking to massively produce ethanol.
PLANS to burn waste gas in order to produce electricity were approved.
The waste gas -- or Associated Petroleum Gas (APG) -- at the facility will be separated into liquefied natural gas and other "transportable" products (including propane, butane, and ethane) for the chemical industry.
Achieving a clean burn requires that several conditions be simultaneously controlled: * The waste gas/air mixture must be regulated to ensure sufficient oxygen for all waste gas to be combusted.