Mahoney serves on the Solid Waste Advisory Committee.
What does WAC stand for?
WAC stands for Waste Advisory Committee (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAC
We have 271 other meanings of WAC in our Acronym Attic
- Walker Art Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- War Advertising Council (US during WWII)
- War Amputations of Canada (Canada)
- Warfare Area Commander/Coordinator
- Warwick Arts Centre (UK)
- Wasco (Amtrak station code; Wasco, CA)
- Washington Administrative Code
- Washington at Chester (Washington College; Chestertown, MD)
- Washington Athletic Club
- Waste Acceptance Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill, which was passed by the Senate March 3 and by the House March 10, states that the Department of Ecology together with the Solid Waste Advisory Committee, through consultation with stakeholders, will research and develop recommendations for implementing and financing a collection and recycling program for computer monitors, personal computers and televisions sold for personal use.
In the past week, members of the Solid Waste Advisory Committee have answered more than 100 telephone calls and approximately 20 e-mails from residents who had questions about recycling.
The Solid Waste Advisory Committee plans to provide more detailed information on what can and cannot be recycled with the new single-stream program before the start of the new program.